We've moved! University of Alberta International is now in the Telus Centre.
All University of Alberta International offices have moved to one location—the Telus Building (near 87 Avenue and 111 Street).
- Enterprise Square location is now closed. Visit us at 142 Telus Centre.
- The International Centre (172 HUB) and Visiting Student/Education Abroad office (8920 HUB) are now closed. Visit us at 142 Telus Centre.
||Renovations to the Telus building began
||Enterprise Square move.
|International Centre (172 HUB) and Visiting Student/Education Abroad Office (8920 HUB) move to Telus.
The move unites all University of Alberta International offices under one roof, creating a vibrant space where globally-minded students and staff can congregate and take part in activities, events and day-to-day advising that enhances international learning and discovery at UAlberta.
UAI joins other 'global' tenants in the Telus space, including the China Institute, the Prince Takamado Japan Centre for Teaching and Research, and University of Alberta Museums' renowned Mactaggart Art Collection—1000 rare works of art, textiles, costumes, paintings, and other artifacts from ancient and modern East Asia.
What does the space look like?
An open, airy student service centre is located on the main level, in Room 142. The centre includes:
- Welcome area for students and guests
- Campus InfoLink kiosk
- Computer stations for student use
- 5 private advising rooms where students can meet with education abroad or international student advisors
- An open kitchen for both student and staff use
- Access to an outdoor patio.
The second floor is home to UAI administrative offices.